JOIN OUR TEAM
Looking for more than just a job? We like developing our people just as much as we like developing great products.
If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and having fun while doing it, COMPanion is the place for you!
For over 30 years, COMPanion Corporation has been a privately held, well established software company that commands a significant market share in Library Automation, Textbook and Asset Management, and Visitor Management solutions positioned for strong growth.
COMPanion Corporation is looking for the right individuals who are excited to continue their career as QA/QC Tester. If you’re passionate about what you do, are a champion of customer satisfaction and success, and interested in developing solutions that make a difference and have fun while doing it, COMPanion is the place for you!
Develop and document test plans
Qualify features, products, and builds in time for release
Review specifications to ensure accuracy
Work closely with product management and development to thoroughly exercise all features and ensure exceptional quality, reliability, and ease of use
Provide project status updates and reports that include test execution information and blocking issues
Support team members, other departments and management with varying tasks as well as special assignments and projects as required
Develop a thorough understanding of our products and be able to communicate changes, fixes and/or new enhancements deployed within the products to teammates
REQUISITE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Pride in delivering applications of high quality
- Highly detail oriented individual
- Self-managed and motivated
- Works well as part of a team
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail in test preparation, execution, and filing of issues
- Able to swiftly shift focus based on companies priorities
- Ability to read HTML, CSS, and a thorough knowledge of browser behavior and Debugging Tools
- Competence with Terminal/Unix command line
- Python, Sphinx, Gatling/Scala
- Jira experience
- Sense of humor
- You like books